Well, according to the prior posts, I had made up my mind which E-Readers and Cover I want. It's time to place orders.

Firstly, I opened Amazon.com and went directly to Kindle 3G Wireless - Latest Generation page to got one into my shopping cart.

I didn't have to think much between Kindle Wireless-Only Reading Device and the one that comes with Free 3G that works globally. I was happy to pay $50 more for a life-time free internet access!

The latest generation of Amazon Kindle is available in two color, black and white. I picked the white one without hesitation :)

Then, I kept shopping on Amazon to get a protection for my new Kindle. My target was Amazon Kindle Leather Cover with Built-In Light. Amazon also offers you various colors to choose from, my favorite here was Chocolate Brown.

The Amazon Kindle 3 and the Kindle Lighted Leather Cover are available for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. So, I was able to save $9.97 for shipping cost. However, I had to pay $23.66! while the total price before tax was $248.99 ($189 + $59.99).

In addition to the Kindle and its protective cover, I thought it's good to give more protection to my Kindle by having a Kindle Screen Protector and I thought I found a good deal of Kindle accessory set from CrazyOnDigital.

The accessory set consists of USB Car Charger, USB Wall / Travel Charger, Earphones, and Screen Protector / Guard. A CrazyOnDigital Wristband is also Included, I have no idea what should I do for the wristband :)

All of these accessories cost me just $1.99,but you know what? Although the price for my stuffs are as cheap as that. The shipping fee is $2.97!!!

However, I still put it in my shopping cart. I thought it's worth to pay $4.96 ($1.99 + $2.97) for them.

That's all the stuffs I ordered from Amazon.com. As I'm writing this post, I'm waiting to get my first E-Reader in my hand :)

0 comments