Kindle Software Update

Posted by aramboy | Wednesday, October 20, 2010 | , , | 0 comments »

Eventually, I have got my Kindle 3. I'm trying to get familiar with it since this is my first E-Readers. I'm a newbie for this :)

I didn't notice that what the version of firmware it came with but I did see that it was pushed the software update automatically in the following day.

After the update, I saw that the version of my Kindle Software was 3.0.1. A day after, I heard that the official Kindle software version 3.0.2 was released but, somehow, my Kindle was not updated automatically (did it suppose to?).

Therefore, I went to Amazon's Kindle Software Update page to download and update my Kindle Software manually.

It turned out that the latest software version was 3.0.3 preview and I didn't know where can I download version 3.0.2.

However, I kept going by following the instruction to update my Kindle Software to version 3.0.3 preview anyway. Hopefully, everything will work fine after the update :p

0 comments