Choosing A Kindle Cover

Posted by aramboy | Tuesday, September 21, 2010 | , , , , | 0 comments »

After the previous post "Finding My First EBook Reader", I have eventually decided to pick Amazon Kindle 3 as my first E-Reader.

That's not the end because Amazon Kindle 3 doesn't come with any protective case or cover. I'm quite sure that every one who buys Kindle or any other E-Readers also buys a case or a cover for a protection as well. We don’t want anything to happen to our reader such as a scratch or hard drop, right?

For me, choosing A Kindle case or cover is tougher than picking an E-Reader itself since there are tons of cases and covers available offered at different prices starting from a few dollars.

I'm not gonna review the Kindle 3 cases and covers here, there are already hundreds of reviews on the internet right now. In the other hand, I'd like to share what I was thinking while I chose a protection case or cover for my Kindle.

The first decision I had to make is type of protection.

There are various types of Kindle protection selling in markets such as Flip Cover, Slip Cover, Cover & Stand, Envelope Sleeve, Silicon Case, Waterproof Case or even Protective Skin. Just pick the one that suits your needs.

In my case, I'd just like to have a book-like cover. So, I prefer a general side-flip cover.

In addition to a cover, I'd also like to have a reading light to read comfortably anytime, anywhere. I found many cool reading lights for E-Readers selling on Amazon at reasonable price.

However, I think it would be great if the light sticks with my cover and shares power from my Kindle so I don't have to carry many stuff with me when I travel.


That leaves me only few choices, I think you may already know, which one I'm going to choose :)

0 comments